Arcserve is on the hunt for a career-oriented Customer Retention Specialist in Eden Prairie, MN. This role is ideal for outgoing, friendly and professional candidates who possess skills in working within a highly energized and professional environment. Movement within an existing client portfolio (no cold calling), making outbound calls to assess customer satisfaction with existing software products and discovering if there are additional features of interest to the client are important components of the job. A desire to master the knowledge of all available offerings is required, in order to provide a consultative approach exceeding customer expectation. We will set you up for success through a variety of onboarding and training approaches!
This position requires heavy phone contact with customers while accessing and using different databases, workflows and templates. You will be motivated by daily goals that roll up to overall performance metrics. The compensation package includes a competitive salary and benefits that enable employees to maintain a healthy work life balance, with many health and welfare options.
What You’ll do:
- Meet or exceed renewal goals on a daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Develop a unique follow-up methodology to ensure consistent and ongoing coverage of account or territory assignments based on an understanding of the sales opportunities.
- Present proposals to the customer to secure commitment to renew; engage in limited price and term negotiations if necessary
- Cultivate capacity, new product, services and/or education leads with existing customers during renewal sales cycle by initially qualifying and collaborating with the field sales team/
- Ensure approvals (within the acceptable business parameters) are received and documented in accordance with internal procedures.
- Maintain and expand skills in sales techniques, the industry, market and competitive knowledge, in addition to Arcserve products and processes.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the assigned territory, including customers, prospects, partners, influencers, etc.
- Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction within the accounts in the assigned territory.
- Maintain a positive, professional ‘total customer service’ attitude.
- Develop and maintain selling tools including, but not limited to, Salesforce.
- Ensure that the renewal of expired enterprise license agreements are properly booked and invoiced accurately and in accordance with the standard processes.
- Act as a resource for Sales and Finance questions pertaining to the renewal of expiring enterprise licenses.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience in business-to-business telesales strongly preferred
- Process execution
- Customer service and relationship building skills
- Solid written communications skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interact with all levels within an organization and to manage multiple priorities in an energetic, fast-pace environment with established goals and performance metrics
- Thirst for knowledge and desire to grow within the organization
- Strong work ethic
- Desire and ability to work cohesively and collaboratively with a team of professionals
- Arcserve is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Arcserve is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.