HR Executive – Hyderabad, India
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for various HR functions such as Employee Onboarding, Performance Management, Employee Relations and Employee Engagement etc.
- Administer and communicate HR policies and processes to all the employees, in a timely and effective manner.
- Facilitate performance management processes including performance appraisals, performance improvement plans and promotions etc.
- Conduct employee engagement and Fun @ Work activities.
- Co-ordinate with the Recruitment team and provide support as and when required.
- Partner effectively with other Support Groups such as Admin, Finance and IT Systems.
- Manage employee separations including exit interviews and handling exit formalities.
- Responsible for generating and maintaining HR metrics and dashboards for various MIS reporting needs.
- Candidate should have minimum 2-3 years of work experience preferably in a mid-sized IT company.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Should be a highly energetic and self- motivated individual.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Should exhibit high degree of integrity and professionalism.
- Interested and excited about working in a mid-sized growing organization.
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) tools.