We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing and partner channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment. The internship will be 10-20 hours per week.
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM & Partner Portals)
- Help organize marketing events
- Ideal candidates will be pursing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications.
Arcserve is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.