Job Summary: The Marketing Specialist is responsible for increasing sales through the effective use of our Marketing Automation Platform to provide high quality leads to our sales organization. Key activities include interfacing with marketing and sales personnel to understand marketing campaign objectives and program strategy to achieve desired results, program and project management, and other operational duties as assigned.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Marketing Managers / Directors to understand campaign design requirements and provide input on campaign optimization and program coordination including:
- Program / Configure / Test/ Maintain Marketing Automation Platform to meet those needs and maximize prospect engagement
- Multi-touch regional and local campaigns across languages and countries
- Internal communication
- Manages develops and executes email marketing development and deployment
- Build, Automate and Monitor Campaign execution statistics / reports and make recommendations on ways to improve. Drive to best in class execution metrics.
- Ongoing management of Lead Scoring models in support of marketing goals
- Interface with Events Registration & Webinar Platforms to ensure seamless flow of information.
- Maintain a communication calendar and ensure we are not introducing email fatigue to our prospects
- Develop Campaign Standards & Processes, Forms, Templates & Processes
- Conduct QA – Testing Work directly with the marketing team to maximize the value of tools and processes.
- Serve as a functional expert on Marketing Automation.
- Stay abreast of the latest B2B Marketing Automation Practices and Tactics and recommend / ensure optimal automation utilization where appropriate.
- Helps the marketing operations team manage and adhere to budget globally
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM & Partner Portals)
- Help organize marketing events
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent or comparable experience
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Experience, aptitude and proficiency with at least one marketing automation or email platform
- Analytical mindset with aptitude and/or experience analyzing campaigns, data and reports
- Interpersonal skills: exceptional verbal/written communication, listening, coaching and presentation skills with attention to detail
- Critically important to this role is a willingness to collaborate and work with multiple teams, vendors, partners and functions, driving team effectiveness by creating efficiencies and enhancing team communication.
- Proven track record of obtaining results without direct report authority
- Highly self-motivated contributor who works well as an individual and within a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills; capacity to manage multiple priorities, projects and tasks simultaneously, cross-functional teams and communicate with all levels of management
- Strong business, marketing and information systems acumen
Arcserve is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.