Partner Account Managers work directly with national solution providers and territory account managers. In this role, Partner Account Managers will be asked to develop, enable, and engage a specific set of national solution providers.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain regular contact with assigned National Solution Providers using the Arcserve CRM
- Develop engagement strategies tailored around Marketing Programs, Trainings, and Pipeline Reviews
- Support and Enable partners to regularly transact with Arcserve
- Key Performance Indicators include: Phone activity, Opportunity Creation, and Revenue growth within a National Solution Provider
- Ensure partner revenue targets/ objectives are achieved monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Present the Arcserve Channel Program to channel representatives within your assigned National Solution Providers for education and training purposes
- Gain and maintain access to decision makers and end users in assigned partner accounts
- Contact existing partners via phone and email to discuss their Arcserve relationship and overall go-to market strategies
- Develop a solid understanding of Arcserve products and stay up to the minute on both industry trends and internal product development.
- Research emerging technologies, trends and competitive information.
- Four (4) year bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Management or related field or an equivalent combination of skills, knowledge and abilities.
- 1-3 years of sales and/or customer facing experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Ability to gain access to decision makers and end users via phone.
- Deliver quality client service to customers.
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
Arcserve is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.