Arcserve is seeking an entrepreneurial, goal-orientated Territory Account Manager for our New York territory. This will be a remote position. At Arcserve, we firmly believe our people and team spirit are the keys to success. We are changing the competitive landscape in data protection and are aggressively growing our business as an independent company.
As a leader and a pioneer in the data protection space, our focus is around serving our customers and partners in everything we do. We’re driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and values, and believe in professional growth opportunities and work-life balance.
We’re looking for motivated self-starters interested in working in a fast-paced and dynamic sales environment to help promote and sell our comprehensive data recovery and backup software solutions.
Our Territory Account Managers are directly responsible for revenue in their assigned geography and accounts. This is a customer-centric and solution-orientated role where engagement and interlock with channel partners, new prospects, and existing customers are essential to the role.
As a Territory Account Manager, you’ll bring your skills and develop new ones while working on the following:
- Contact prospective customers by using the Salesforce CRM to reach marketing prospects qualified by our sales development organization
- Generate new prospects and opportunities via phone and email to discuss their needs and how these needs could be met by specific products and services
- As a 100% channel organization, you’ll be engaging with the strategic Channel Partners in your geography to grow revenues and client engagement
- Collaborate with partner account managers to expand channel presence and relationships within your geography
- With a 25 year history in data protection, building and maintaining relationships with existing customers is essential and vital to growing revenues
- Gain and maintain access to decision makers and end users in prospective client companies
- Maintain lead, account, and forecast records in Salesforce
- Develop a solid understanding of Arcserve products and stay up to speed on industry trends, competitive developments, and internal portfolio developments
- Ensure revenue targets/ objectives are achieved monthly, quarterly and annually
Are you interested? Here is the experience and qualifications we want you to bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field or equivalent work experience to meet the essential functions of the position
- 2-5 years of sales experience in technology
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team player
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Experience working alongside Channel Partners
- Excellent customer service skills
- Desire to work in a high-energy sales team environment
- Proven track record of building strong professional relationships