This position is directly responsible for revenue in their assigned geography and accounts. This is a customer centric and solution orientated role where engagement and interlock with channel partners, new prospects, and existing customers are essential to the role.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Contact prospective customers by using the Salesforce CRM to reach marketing prospects qualified by our sales development organization
- Generate new prospects and opportunities via phone and email to discuss their needs and how these needs could be met by specific products and services.
- Engage with the strategic Channel Partners in your geography to grow revenues and client engagement
- Collaborate with partner account managers to expand channel presence and relationships within your geography
- Build and maintain relationships with existing customers is essential and vital to growing revenues
- Gain and maintain access to decision makers and end users in prospective client companies
- Maintain lead, account, and forecast records in Salesforce
- Develop a solid understanding of Arcserve products and stay up to speed on industry trends, competitive developments, and internal portfolio developments
- Ensure revenue targets/ objectives are achieved monthly, quarterly and annually
Essential Supervisory Responsibilities:
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field or equivalent work experience to meet the essential functions of the position
- 2-5 years of sales experience in technology
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team player
- Bi-lingual English/French desired
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Experience working alongside Channel Partners
- Excellent customer service skills
- Desire to work in a high-energy sales team environment
- Proven track record of building strong professional relationships
Arcserve is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.