Arcserve is a leading provider of data protection and recovery software that provides organizations with the assurance that they can recover their data and applications when needed. Launched in 1990, Arcserve provides a comprehensive solution for cloud, virtual and physical environments, on premise or in the cloud, backed by unsurpassed support and expertise. Arcserve Unified Data Protection (UDP), available on Arcserve’s appliance or your hardware, drives a full range of highly efficient and integrated data protection capabilities through a simple, web-based user console. Arcserve has a customer base of 43,000 end users in more than 150 countries and partners with over 7,500 distributors, resellers and service providers around the world. Arcserve is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota with offices around the world.
A day in the life at Arcserve includes a strong, collaborative corporate culture that embraces the entrepreneurial spirit, supports work-life balance, recognizes and celebrates your contributions. Have fun, regularly shooting the breeze during company lunches, holiday celebrations, Friday treat days, and more. Life is short, work somewhere awesome.
This position is directly responsible for revenue in their assigned geography and accounts. This is a customer centric and solution orientated role where engagement and interlock with channel partners, new prospects, and existing customers are essential to the role.Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Contact prospective customers by using the Salesforce CRM to reach marketing prospects qualified by our sales development organization
- Generate new prospects and opportunities via phone and email to discuss their needs and how these needs could be met by specific products and services.
- Engage with the strategic Channel Partners in your geography to grow revenues and client engagement
- Collaborate with partner account managers to expand channel presence and relationships within your geography
- Build and maintain relationships with existing customers is essential and vital to growing revenues
- Gain and maintain access to decision makers and end users in prospective client companies
- Maintain lead, account, and forecast records in Salesforce
- Develop a solid understanding of Arcserve products and stay up to speed on industry trends, competitive developments, and internal portfolio developments
- Ensure revenue targets/ objectives are achieved monthly, quarterly and annually
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field or equivalent work experience to meet the essential functions of the position
- 2-5 years of sales experience in technology
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team player
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Experience working alongside Channel Partners
- Excellent customer service skills
- Desire to work in a high-energy sales team environment
- Proven track record of building strong professional relationships